Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! So it has been more than a month since I last Blogged! :(

This has been a very busy time of year for us with so many things winding down.
The past month or so, I think all my time has gone to either driving kids to classes, working, or researching the kids' curriculum for the next year. I really truly just can't wait for June for a nice long break!

Most of Karan's "outside of home" classes are done are done! He is now finishing up Algebra 2 and Chemistry at home. And his main focus this whole month will be to study for the ACT's which he takes in Early June.

Shalu is also done with most of her "outside of home" classes. She is just working on finishing up her Langauge Arts, Math, and Science. History is done! Sceince is almost done...we are just waiting for the tadpoles to arrive in the mail and do our last science experiment of Biology :)

Today, I went out to Melting Pot with some moms from a local homeschool group. I have not been to a Mom's night out in Years!!! Oh it was soooooooooo fun! The food was incredible and, of course, the company was amazing :)

Oh June 15th, please Hurry so I can celebrate some temporary freedom....!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment