Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Moments, Our Memories

Finally, I have created a Blog!! Yay! This is something I have been wanting to do for years now, but it always looked impossible. Recently, more and more of my friends have started blogging and it just seems so fun and relaxing, that I finally said "I have to try this!" Now the tricky part will be to continue blogging on a regular basis. 
I plan to blog about everything and anything relating to my kids, my family, my kids, Homeschooling, recipes, projects, my kids, daily encounters, my kids and everything in between and beyond! Did I mention my kids???!!!! They are my life and my every moment of life truly revolves around them, so I know in some way every blog will end up being about them :) 
I am NOT a professional writer, so please don't critique my grammar and typos, etc.
I truly can't wait to share with each of you our "Moments which became Memories." 
Thanks for accompanying us along the way.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're blogging! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete